Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Professors at FATEAC: 2008-2009

Pretty exciting to see! (I'll add the country of origen to this official list.

Some I don't know well, so I'll speculate that they are from Cote d'Ivoire).

We have 76 graduates in the field at this point!


1. S. ANDRIA, Théologie systématique (Madegascar)

2. M. COOK, Théologie systématique (USA)

3. I. COULIBALY, Ancien Testament (Cote d'Ivoire)

4. C. GOPROU, Traduction biblique (Cote d'Ivoire?)

5. R. HARRISON, Nouveau Testament (USA)

6. J. LIVINGSTON, Missiologie, Education, Histoire de l’Eglise (USA)

7. I. KEITA, Doyen, Théologie pratique (Guinea)

8. T. KOUADIO, Grec (Cote d'Ivoire)

9. C. KOUASSI, Directeur académique, Histoire de l’Eglise (Cote d'Ivoire)

10. S. SORO, Théologie pratique (Cote d'Ivoire?)

11. D. TSHISUNGU, Nouveau Testament (Congo)

12. C. WUESTHOFF, Grec, Traduction biblique (Germany)

13. L. ZOGBO, Traduction biblique (USA)

No comments: